Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stuff

Aloha love-crazed mustachios. This is my second post in a week, but. . . I need to write this all down before I forget. And believe me, I will! Science fair was yesterday, and I am sooooo glad that it's finally over.
Now all I have do is a french poster, and I will be the happiest person ever. Wait. . . swimming in a pool of marshmallows. I stole that from The Lorax. Sorry about that. Yesterday, my friend was looking at posters, and she thought she saw the Nazi symbol on one of them. This is especially hilarious because our school rents space from a Jewish temple. lol. I can't wait for Valentine's Day. NOT because of a "special someone", because it means chocolate is flying around (not literally of course). Honestly, it should just be called Chocolate Day.
I am freaking out. I haven't gotten an acceptance or denial letter from my high school of choice. Everyone keeps telling me I will get in, but I feel like they're humoring me. Oh well, I'll just wait and see what happens. If you look at the top of my post, then you will see that I said mustachios. I looked it up: this is an actual word (also my new favorite thing to say)!!!!! It means long mustache. Fun schtuff.
Almost forgot! I was looking over the stats on my blog to see how many people viewed my blog, and apparently people in Russia have seen it. I don't know (or care, for that matter) what you guys think, but that's pretty freaking awesome! INTERNATIONAL!! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoe! Your posts are super funny and random and I really enjoy reading them. Don't worry about your high school letter! And there's no way you won't get in so be confident! Enjoy Chocolate Day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete